Hull & East Riding CAMHS Eating Disorder Service

Service provided by Humber NHS Foundation Trust

Referral Criteria & Process

This service can be accessed by those registered to a GP in Hull or East Rising. Referrals can be made by GP. Self referrals for anyone over 16 also welcome via phone or website: The team does not accept referrals for other food related difficulties, which are related to primary diagnoses such as ASD, food phobias or loss of appetite due to low mood.

Tell us if this listing needs updating

Last Updated: 28/02/2018

Beverley Health Centre
Manor Road , Beverley
HU17 7BZ

Age Groups: (0-15) (16-18)

Up to 18

Fees: No
Types of Service:
National Health Service